Help to succeed as a property investor
Whether you own one buy-to-let property or you are planning a portfolio, the landscape for landlords is changing. Stamp duty adjustments, tightening legislation and gradually reducing mortgage tax relief leading up to 2020 will affect everyone who owns more than one property. There is no escaping the changes that are coming!
There are, however, effective ways to manage, build and reduce the cost of growing your property business. The key to negotiating the legislation, avoiding the traps and maximising your income is planning: and to plan well you need to know the terrain ahead. That’s where Peter Hodgson & Co will be hugely valuable.
Some obstacles to tackle
We have already guided many property investors to safety and success, and we can do the same for you. Here are some of the obstacles we can help you overcome:
- Capital Gains Tax: mitigate or reduce the bill.
- Inheritance Tax Planning: ensure you don’t pay to pass your property on.
- What sort of mortgage: commercial or buy-to-let?
- Stamp Duty: do you really want to pay this for each property?
- Individual or Limited Company: work out which is best for you.
- Investment or trading business: which are you and why it matters.
If you have any questions please call Aidan Smyth or Clare Snook on 01892 515 733
Or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org